SustaCase Competition Antwerp
26 March 2020
Are you ready for the first SustaCase Competition Antwerp? We challenge all 3BA- and MA-students of the University of Antwerp to think creatively about sustainability in companies. Knowledge of economics or sustainability is not necessary. An open mind to think creatively, clearly and sustainably about the business cases is a must.
Why should you take on this challenge?
- You get the opportunity to work together with students from other disciplines
- You get an introduction in working with the Sustatool
- You develop unique skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You will get to know the business world: you expand your network
- You get feedback from an expert panel of judges
- You get a fun, challenging competition day with motivated fellow students – including breakfast, coffee, lunch and a gala with walking dinner
- You get a shot at nice, sustainable prices
- You get a certificate after participation
You can register alone or in duo. We will divide you into interdisciplinary teams of four persons. Note: to be a participant, you must be enrolled in a third bachelor or master programme at the University of Antwerp.
This event is made possible by a.o. the Trends chair Economie van de Hoop.
Welcome by Stijn Latré, director of UCSIA
Profit with purpose
Rudy Martens, professor in general and strategic management and head of the Department Management of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp
Hans Verboven, professor Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and German Business Communication at the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp
Business case 1
Deadline business case 1
Business case 2
Deadline business case 2
Preparation of the presentations
Gala + walking dinner
Award ceremony by vice rector Silvia Lenaerts
Professor in general and strategic management and head of the Department Management of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp
Professor Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and German Business Communication at the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Antwerp
Sustainability coordinator at the University of Antwerp
Bart Van Camp
Director environment at Lantis
Greet Van Riel
Social Corporate Resonsibility Coordinator at Lantis
Organizers and partners
Do you want to attend this event?
Mind: only 3BA- and MA-students at the University of Antwerp can register for this event!
Registrations close on 22 March 2020.