Emotional Fragility in Context
A professional and a Shared Responsibility
The conference of May 3rd 2018 highlighted the responsibility issue to better understand the cooperations and therapeutic decisions in mental healthcare.
- Stefaan Baeten, Director of the psychiatric hospital Sint Hiëronymus in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
- Anne Felton, Associate Professor Mental Health at the University of Nottingham School of Health Sciences (UK)
- René Keet, Psychiatrist at GGZ Noord-Holland-Noord (The Netherlands)
- Shulamit Ramon, Senior Mental Health Researcher at the School of Health and Social Work at the University of Hertfordshire (UK)
- Geert Dom, Professor at CAPRI, the Collaborative Antwerp Psychiatric Research Institute of the University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Stefan Priebe, Professor of Social Community & Psychiatry at the Queen Mary University of London (UK)
Read the report in Dutch.
Date & Time
3 May 2018
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Elzenveld Seminar & Hotel
Lange Gasthuisstraat 45